Monday, August 4, 2014

What she said but I didn't see
On Our way back into OKC on Voyager (2)'s first ride
We were cut off by a group on Bikers getting on I-40
So we thought we would bust there chops
I will tell the whole story when I post the pic's and video next post
But Lynn said the girl on the tail dragger flashed her boob as we all were doing about 90
she was already having problems keeping her shirt pulled down
so when we pulled up next to her Lynn was telling her to keep her shirt down and having fun
so this girl pulled her boob out
Lynn got to laughing and messing around and not watching where she was pointing the camera
so she didn't get it on film but you can hear  Lynn calling her a bad girl
more on this part of the trip in a few days
WW
Oh so I'm calling it 
"I didn't see it, you don't have proof, so it didn't happen"









No comments:

Post a Comment