Monday, March 16, 2015

Posting this for PraiseCaster
This is Voices on the road
In 2009 at the WHCM

Now a short  story
we did this thing called follow the rabbit
LadyDr was the rabbit
well Lynn and I got tired of following
so we took off
If you watch the video you will see LadyDr and
I think it was swisher?
Now he was on a Honda Hurricane
and nope he never caught us

When we bought her
and after being choped


Now people will say that the speedos don't give
and accurate speed 
Ok I'll give them that
But when Flynnt visited he was running a GPS
He was on ElGuapo and Lynn and I was on Voices
we were heading from Okarche back into OKC on Hwy 3
we were side by side and Flynnt said he was doing 105 mph
I shook my head yes and drop Voices down into 4th
at 115 I kicked her into 5th
Flynnt never caught us.

No comments:

Post a Comment