Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Evening Ride
So the story goes like this.
A few years back Lynn and I were Screaming along some 2 lane black top road out in the middle of nowhere Oklahoma, some where along the ride Lynn starts yelling "turtle, turtle, turtle"!
This went on for what seemed forever. Yes she seen a turtle in the road, which I also seen and
was making sure I did not hit it. 
Now before you say good looking out you have to know the whole story. You see the turtle
was in the middle of the road, about a 1/4 mile in front of us (yes it was a big turtle) and I had 
seen it long before she started yelling. I already had in my mind not to run over it, but Lynn
well she started yelling turtle and kept yelling turtle for almost the entire time and even asked
after we went past the turtle if I seen it? LOL
Now this has been a big joke between us for many years, and anyone who has meet Lynn and spent any time riding or hanging out with her knows she can be more like a kid than an adult. Now thats not a bad thing it keeps both my every day life and life on the rad interesting. You know the ride is going to be interesting when you ask her which way at a 4 way stop and she says follow the butterflies LOL. 18 miles on and lose gravel road and two wood plank bridges later you find the black top.
Never a dull ride with her.
Well I tell you all that to share this.
An Evening ride
We rode out of OKC in sun shine ran into rain west of OKC and rode back into town
in sun shine.
AHHHHH riding in Oklahoma
 
 
eve ride from Lon Stoner on Vimeo.












No comments:

Post a Comment