Saturday, April 22, 2017

Well what a day
Lynn and I woke early to take the puppies
and headed South to the new house to mow
and hang out.
As with most mornings I check TCU and Honda
Choppers to see whats going on.
Well this morn we were hit hard with the news of
one of our brothers passing
Scraphous
 Mike "Scraphous" Heminghous
He was a great guy and Lynns coffee buddy
I can remember when we went to the Hunnet car pile up see Lynn in her Bunny hoddie footie and Mike standing by the fire around 4am talking and drinking coffee.
Well I did a video of Mike with a few pic's I snagged off of FaceBook
so Here's to you Scrapy
Scrap from Lon Stoner on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your friendship. Mike was an awesome friend. He drove to visit me in Kansas and then I visited him in Illinois. Friends since 8th grade. Do you know when the funeral will be? Would love to pay my respects. Mjfisher1050@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete